Design & Building Timelines For Bridal Albums and For Custom Parent Albums.
1. Once the image gallery is released on ShootProof, you will be able to select the images you want in your album and assign them as "favorites". Then you will be able to submit your Album Order Form, which will alert our design department that you have selected your images and album cover.
2. Once we receive your completed form, information regarding your order is entered into our system. We contact you should there be any issues/concerns with the order. If you are scheduling an in-studio session with one of our designers, the typical session hours are Monday-Thursday 12PM-7PM. A design session should take approximately 1-2 hours. Please be sure that an in-studio session is included with your package. If not, you may choose to purchase one in our shop.
3. If you meet with your designer in person, you will be shown the options available to you through a variety of image effects and layouts for the design of the album as well as portrait, collage prints, and framing options. If you do not have an in-studio design session, the designer will begin the production of your album based on your Album Order Form and image selections.
4. Upon completion of your design the layout will be sent to you via AlbumDraft, our online album sharing service, for your review, adjustment requests & final approval.
5. The order for your finalized album is placed with our bindery and the digital files representing your designed album and related order forms are sent to the lab for printing.
6. After printing, a final check, and studio approval, assembly and binding begins.
In summary, each book is unique. Each requires custom components to build. Each requires a tremendous amount of detail. We offer this information to raise your awareness and understanding of why it takes a great deal of time in the design and assembly of a wonderful work of art.
Please anticipate the following build times for your orders: BRIDAL ALBUMS: APPROXIMATELY 3-6 MONTHS FROM MONTH IN WHICH IT WAS ORDERED. i.e. if you order your bridal album in January, the target date of delivery is the end of April-June.
Please keep in mind that any album ordered after July 15th may not be delivered in time for Christmas.
PARENT DUPLICATE ALBUMS ARE BUILT AT THE SAME TIME AS BRIDAL ALBUMS AND ARE SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY AT THE SAME TIME AS WELL.
Design & Building Timelines For Parent Albums...
Any Bridal Album DUPLICATES will be ordered with bridal album orders and will follow the same production schedule. Otherwise, the same process applies to unique design Parent Album orders as for Bridal Album orders. Please see the bridal album timeline above.
Design & Timelines for Portraits, Thank You Cards, and Save the Date Cards.
1. Images for your order are selected by you via the ShootProof gallery and marked as "favorites". Then the appropriate form is completed by you and submitted online.
2. Once we receive your completed form, information regarding your order is entered into our system.
3. The digital files representing your order are downloaded and the design process begins. When required as per our design process, a preliminary design layout may be sent to you via AlbumDraft, our online album sharing service, for your review, adjustment requests & final approval. This step is not always required, so if you do not receive a preliminary design layout, it only means that we moved onto the next step of our production process and your order is in print.
4. After printing, a final check, and studio approval, you are notified via email that your order is available for pick-up.
Please anticipate the following build times for your orders: Portraits, Thank You Cards, and Save the Date Cards: APPROXIMATELY 3-6 WEEKS FROM WHEN IT WAS ORDERED